- Paper submission
- Papers are submitted by the use of on-line system after the previous registration and achieving of own login ID and password. The publisher requires the submission of papers in an electronic form thus saving time and avoiding making errors.
- Each submitted paper must have one introductory review worked out by a Professor from the country from which at least one of authors comes from or by one of members of the International Editorial Board worked out according to the template given at the journal's webside and sent in the way given there.
- Papers may also be forwarded to the Editor via members of the Editorial Board and on the basis of the separate agreements by the chairmen of the Organising or Programme Committees of International Scientific Conferences.
- An author should also enclose the transfer of copyright agreement
- Materials which are not worked out according to the given rules will not be accepted.
- Submission Language: